Family Q (Q3200) TITANIUM LP
This product is only available for purchase in store.
[Please note, this barbecue is only available for in store pick up and cannot be shipped to you. Please come and see us in store for you Weber Q today]
The Family Q3200 has proved to be an absolute winner in Australian backyards. Because of the speed of its cooking, it’s easily able to cater for big parties, yet it’s extremely economical. When it comes to roasting, we believe this is the pick of the Qs. We know people love them because we are continually surprised by just how many Family Q owners go on to purchase a baby Q for their car, caravan or beach house.
• Stainless steel Q Burner and centre burner
• 22.9 megajoule (21,700 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knobs
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• 2 thermoset swing out work surfaces
• Glass reinforced nylon frame
• Patio Cart with tool holders
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
• Titanium (LP 57062124 / NG 57067124)
• Height (with lid open): 141 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 111 cm
• Width (with side tables in): 93 cm
• Width (with side tables out): 140 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 76 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 2400 cm2 (63 cm x 45 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 20 cm
• Total weight: approx. 35 kg
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Kitchen Shelf users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.