Q (Q2200) TITANIUM LP
This product is only available for purchase in store.
[Please note, this barbecue is only available for in store pick up and cannot be shipped to you. Please come and see us in store for your Weber Q today]
TV has been making this barbecue famous all over Australia. It's unique. It's really a hyrbrid because it's big enough for your every day babrcue, yet you can still take the Weber Q2200 with you when you go away. People love them and keep tell their friends how good they are. Perhaps that's why it's our biggest seller in the Q range.
• Stainless steel Q Burner
• 12.7 megajoule (12,000 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knob
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• 2 thermoset swing out work surfaces
• Glass reinforced nylon frame
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
• Titanium (LP 54060024 / NG 54067024)
• Height (with lid open): 64 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 40 cm
• Width (with side tables in): 80 cm
• Width (with side tables out): 131 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 64 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 1800 cm2 (54 cm x 39 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 17 cm
• Total weight: approx. 16.5 kg
• Cast iron grill weight: approx. 7 kg
• Body weight: approx. 9.5 kg
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Kitchen Shelf users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.